Thursday, May 1, 2008

xoxo

Are you ready kids?
Ai Yai ! captain!
I can't hear you~
AI YAI CAPTAIN!


Oooo.....

Pics of my dorm!! :D

both my roommates, miss hardworing on the left and miss staright on the right.

And the bed beside the door is mine.





My bed and my study table

A closer look of it



My wardrobe, aka locker as well.


My things behind the door.

My food supply. All carbohydrates. great!

The ones with the yellow plastic doors are our bathing rooms and the ones opposite are the toilets.


Sink area~

Shower area~

Living room area.

Our shoe rack. Obviously not used properly.

Argh..need to study now. booo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CARYN i found your blog. never tell me oso. anyway, ur dorm looks quite nice what... wakakaka.. omg im high.

imareplacementforeveryone said...

hey...ur dorm is nice.. :)
i like...
looks comfy u noe...

the-AWESOME♥Crayon said...

cuz i make it comfy.hohoho
or maybe my photographing skills is just pro.

pofou jack said...

woman get a chatbox larh i wan spam kao it

Jebat said...

link me! hope you're doing fine.

Anonymous said...

Caryn! Overall really big, spacious college and dorm. When I saw your photos of the cafeteria and the outside surroundings, it looks like an overseas school you know...
Anyhow take care, enjoy your lessons! (: May the internet connection over there pick up speed soon!

-Cheri